- First recorded zombie attack – The first ever recorded zombie attack took place over 5000 years ago in ancient Egypt. Archaeologists found a tomb with an unidentified corpse curled up in the corner with several human bite marks on his body. The surrounding walls were covered in scratch marks which were suposedly made in a period of several years!
- There are over 250 movies about zombies. The first one was White Zombie, made in 1932., starring Bela Lugosi. It is about a young woman’s transformation into a zombie at the hands of an evil voodoo master.
- The masseter muscle along with the temporalis muscles is what makes the human bite possible. These are one of the strongest muscles in the human body, some might say the strongest. No wonder zombies are so dangerous!
- A single zombie can devour up to 20 pounds of human flesh ! However, that rarely happens as they tend to burst their intestents by ingesting that much. It doesn’t seem to bother them though.
- Number of zombies required to end the world: just one! Be vigilant and remember: when in doubt, decapitate!
Other Posts You Might Like